About me

My name is Jared Garcia.I am a boy. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite is youtuber is h2odelirious. I am learning to speak French. I play piano. My favorite thing to do, is sleep.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Australia

Australia

 

  1. There are more kangaroos than people
  2. 75% of Australia's species are unknown to man
  3. Australia has over 1000 beaches
  4. Australia highway is the worlds longest highway, it could go around the continent
  5. Australia is surrounded by more than 1000 islands 
  6. Top 10 deadliest snakes are found in Australia
  7. Australia has a mountain that has been burning for 6000 years 
  8. Theres a plant thats native that will make you vomit in agony if you touch it
  9. lake hiller in australia is a bright color pink

I picked Australia is because one of my friends was from there. She moved back this summer so she told me why she likes living in Australia. Besides I love koalas so i chosed this continent. I would like to go because of many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment