About me

My name is Jared Garcia.I am a boy. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite is youtuber is h2odelirious. I am learning to speak French. I play piano. My favorite thing to do, is sleep.

Monday, May 23, 2016

“If I’ve got correct goals, and if i keep pursuing them the best way i know how, everything else falls into line. If i do the right thing right, i’m going to succeed.”
-Dan Dierdorf

What this quote talks about is about making goals. If you make a hundred goals then only 10% of it would be accomplish. Not saying you will fail but you never know what could happen to you. One day you are in good health working out, then the next day you are in a hospital slowly dying. We never know what life is going to give us. So completing a little of the goals is better than nothing. So we have to make more goals in order to get good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment