About me

My name is Jared Garcia.I am a boy. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite is youtuber is h2odelirious. I am learning to speak French. I play piano. My favorite thing to do, is sleep.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Yoga Therapist

Duties and Responsibilities:
Yoga instructors help to guide students in yoga through a variety of postures, or asanas, and breathing exercises referred to as pranayama. Instructors provide hands-on direction to make sure students are performing movements properly and applying the breathing techniques. Yoga instructors may work in a class or in a one-on-one setting.
Salary: $38,000
Education:
Some people study small-business ownership, anatomy or physiology through local community colleges. Professional training aimed at nurses, massage therapists, or other health care professionals is also widely available.
Demand for this profession:
1. Yoga philosophy, techniques, and teaching skills.
2. Yoga therapy. How to apply yoga to people with different health conditions, both physical and emotional. This includes an understanding of contraindications and modifications of yoga practices to suit individuals.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
No because it would be a waste of time. I would rather be a trainer. Open up my business have a gym and have people work out. Have them do their things.

No comments:

Post a Comment