About me

My name is Jared Garcia.I am a boy. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite is youtuber is h2odelirious. I am learning to speak French. I play piano. My favorite thing to do, is sleep.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

LAST LECTURE

LAST LECTURE
YOU WILL GO FAR WITH CTR
-Mr, Haymore

It does not matter if you have to follow a dumb rule about choosing the right. You make your own decisions not the person who is influencing to always choose the right. I am nobody to tell what's right or wrong. Nobody is perfect therefore i'm perfect. We are not going to choose the right 24/7. It's over dramatic, we are eventually going to forget. It's good to make right choices but also bad. We make bad choices to learn from them. If we don't make bad choices then we won't experience it. I honestly don't care about ctr, about what people want me to pick. Ctr and Ctw are over dramatic. For example if you smoke you get lung cancer, no money, no house, etc.. That's going to happen if you continue to smoke not with just smoking one puff. Another example if you help a person out you will get good things. It's true about that but people won't be that nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment