About me

My name is Jared Garcia.I am a boy. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite is youtuber is h2odelirious. I am learning to speak French. I play piano. My favorite thing to do, is sleep.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Ultimate Choice

THE ULTIMATE CHOICE
Of all the choices you will ever make, one choice supersedes all others-the ultimate choice. This one choice will help you to always make correct decisions for the remainder of your life. This one choice, The Ultimate Choice, is your keystone for being the best student and person you can possibly be. This one choice will forever affect you for good more than any other choice.
The Ultimate Choice is:
To be a CTR Person-to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT 15/7
-Mr.Haymore

Choose the damn right for 24/7. I dont think thats possibly for me considering that i sleep for nine hours. The other fifteen hours i will be in school and in my house. Considering school is seven hours long and i curse a lot. I will be choosing the right eight hours. Minus five hours since i will fight with my niece over stupid stuff then i will choose the right for three hours. In those three hours i will have me time so i could choose the right in that time. Since i will be playing video games. But minus two hours of me playing videogames instead of doing homework i will only have one hour of choosing the right. In that one hour i clean the house, and do my homework. So i only choose the right for one hour on the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment