About me

My name is Jared Garcia.I am a boy. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite is youtuber is h2odelirious. I am learning to speak French. I play piano. My favorite thing to do, is sleep.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Malik Stewart
He is a wrestler and lost to a white guy. At the end of the match he didn't care about losing maybe a little. At the end he saw his opponent father who was diagnosed with cancer and congratulated his son in becoming state champion. He died with honor than to die with being a little bitch. Even though you could make some good jokes right now. Following white guy accuses black guy of stealing his wallet when they hugged. Nah i'm just making a joke.

 Roman Chapa
He cheated and Haymore couldn't stop insulting him. Haymore is funny going dramatic about choosing the right and all but he crossed the line. White guy (haymore) be talking shit to people who don't “choose the right” . I don't care about this guy cheating i care that Haymore be insulting him. I dare Haymore to say it to his face and to be a man. I bet his wife is more manly than him. This guy is more of a man than Haymore.    

No comments:

Post a Comment