About me

My name is Jared Garcia.I am a boy. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite is youtuber is h2odelirious. I am learning to speak French. I play piano. My favorite thing to do, is sleep.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

LAST POST

LAST POST

  1. This class was easy
  2. Always with the statements 
  3. Less statements and a little bit of free time
  4. i do not really know
  5. I actually did my best just had to answer a few questions that were the same and easy
  6. i sometimes read my journal, just the ones i could do at the moment. i still need time to do the others, i'll do them when im older
  7. I will try my best not because i have to but because i want to, and its my opinion.
  8. To always be nice, to give advice, and how if you do nice things good things will come.
  9. the catchphrase of CTR- CHOOSE THE RIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment