About me

My name is Jared Garcia.I am a boy. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite is youtuber is h2odelirious. I am learning to speak French. I play piano. My favorite thing to do, is sleep.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Be Honest


  1. Have the courage to say no.
  2. Have the courage to face the truth.
  3. Do the right thing because it is right.
These are the 3 magic keys to living your life with integrity."
-W.Clement Stone
What this talks about is that we should be honest. If we dont be honest then we will be introuble. Being honest makes things a little worst of the outcome. For example I cheated on a test. So the teacher wants to know the answer if i cheated or not. I'm going to have to tell the truth either way. Sometimes telling the truth is also bad. For example if a girl tells me if im fat i will have to say the truth. I will make a lie to not hurt her feelings. So sometimes its good to be honest and sometimes its good to lie to not hurt a persons feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment