About me

My name is Jared Garcia.I am a boy. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite is youtuber is h2odelirious. I am learning to speak French. I play piano. My favorite thing to do, is sleep.

Monday, November 2, 2015

"Right is right, even if everyone is against it;

and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it."

-William Penn

 Look alikes ╚(•⌂•)╝ 
 One example for right is right is doing something good. Like if you find a wallet would u take the money or leave it. Obviously I would take the money but thats just me. One example for wrong is wrong is that we suppose to write 10 sentences but no one will do it. Like me I honestly dont care about this statement. Im just writing so i could have 10 sentences finish, I need 3 more sentences to type and i am finish. So if everyone is going against you for doing right then screw them. If everybody is doing wrong you will probably join in. Depending if you are already a messed up person or just trying to have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment