About me

My name is Jared Garcia.I am a boy. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite is youtuber is h2odelirious. I am learning to speak French. I play piano. My favorite thing to do, is sleep.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thanksgiving

 
In 1621, the colonist and indians shared a feast which is now known as thanksgiving. It wasnt thanksgiving until 1863 that president Abraham Lincon declared that thanksgiving is to be held every November.Thanksgiving is to give thanks. In some religion they will give thanks to their god. 

I am thankful for

  1. Being alive
  2. having a great family
  3. having good friends
  4. the things i have
  5. not being spoil
  6. music
  7. sports
  8. electronics
  9. my education
  10. my favorite youtubers
  11. food
  12. my health

No comments:

Post a Comment