About me

My name is Jared Garcia.I am a boy. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite is youtuber is h2odelirious. I am learning to speak French. I play piano. My favorite thing to do, is sleep.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Veterans Day

Veterans Day

Veterans day is a public holiday held on the anniversary of the end of World War 1 to honor US veterans and victims of all wars. Veterans day is in November 11, 2015. The purpose to it is of the anniversary of the signing of the armistic, which ended the World War 1 hostilies betwwen allied nations and Germany in 1918. To show respect for those who were willing ot give up their lives to protect us. 
 
  • say thank you to a veteran
  • place flowers or flags on their graves 
  • hug a veteran 
  • wear a hero braclet 
  • give a moment of silence to the soldiers 
  • donate money to charities that help veterans
  • donate food to the soldiers
  
What I think about veteran day is that we should honor the veterans. Some people just care about they getting a free day off of work or school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment