About me

My name is Jared Garcia.I am a boy. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite is youtuber is h2odelirious. I am learning to speak French. I play piano. My favorite thing to do, is sleep.

Friday, November 6, 2015

He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.

Proverbs 13:20
What this quote talks about is that if you have friends that are doing drugs and doing stupid things then you will eventually turn up into them. If you have friends hoo dont do drugs or stupid things then you will be fine. Hanging out with the bad crowd well ruin your life. Hanging out with a good crowd will help you in life. For example the people who want to go to college and hanging out with people who dont care and do drugs will have no chance of getting into college. Anotehr example is the cookie monster. His addiction is eating cookies. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment