About me

My name is Jared Garcia.I am a boy. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite is youtuber is h2odelirious. I am learning to speak French. I play piano. My favorite thing to do, is sleep.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Dont do it Dont say it

"If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true, do not say it."

-Marcus Aurelius

 

What this quote talks about is that we should stay out of trouble. That if its not true then dont say it. Meaning if you tell a lie then its not true. Also the if it is not right do not do it quote. Meaning if its somethings that is bad then we shouldnt do it. For example if a girl tells her friend about another girl who sleeps with men then that is false. The rumor would spread and the girl would do something bad to herself or others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment